Hm.
Maia is out. Yea i know it's rather late blogging about this but i don't quite like her after all her I'M SO FRIGGING SEXY performances (no offense) but ya..
Rumours has it that sylvester and maia are going out and bahbah and they behaved intimately even in public. OUTRAGEOUS! HAHAHA. What business is it of mine yea?
Anyhoo i'm kinda bored and moody right now.
Nowadays when you see me moody or when i suddenly send you a weird message i think those who really know all my problems would know ah. :l STUPID UNGRATEFUL FREEEEEEEKS!
I'm so pissed with the few of you. You think you're so.. BEEG, GREAT, whatever. You think it's fun hurting me and all. You think you really know me. But you know what? You don't. No one does. Not even one of my closest friends.
You think i stink. I'm __________ BAHBAHBAH whatever it is that makes you dislike/despise or hate me so much.
YOU KNOW WHAT? I don't need to please you. Why am i doing all these? *SLAPS HARD*
Because i like you. Either as a friend, or a r/s type of like. I APPRECIATE YOU.
And what do i get in return?
PLAIN SHYT.
Saturday, October 23, 2004
Previous Posts
- Went to wildwildwet today. :) FUN~ Just that this ...
- HIIIIII. I'm bored. :l Can someone entertai...
- Whoa. I'm a good girl today. :) Nah i didn't study...
- I UPDATED! WHERE IS IT?!?! okay anyway THE EXAMS ...
- WEOEOEOEOEOWNUXTTASKJFGKDJkjfjadfa urm, okay. i w...
- :)
- F-R-I-E-N-D-S? Are they people who would cheer you...
- waha. amath just ended. having amath tutorial late...
- waha hellooooooooo! in school now. and i've just f...
- whoaaaaa~ i love my own layout. hahahaha yea =P hm...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home